Last update: AMD PVN-SoC APU Drivers 23.3.1 Released
Add more compatibility for newer apps and stability for your AMD GPUs, especially the old AMD GPUs that has dropped support from AMD Official Drivers. Most of the common bugs that were found in official drivers has been fixed in the NimeZ Drivers.
With community support, our drivers are constantly being tested and improved with tons of feedback. Users can directly contribute in the development of the drivers.
There is no need to worry about security issues. WHQL support is included with the drivers which allows you to use most apps that use DRM protection. Now with WHQL Emulation, make it easier to update windows safely, and even if whql state is NO, you can play online games anytime you want!
This driver includes Various Tweaks that can't just be implemented with registry tweaks. Long-Term Service packages are also included to provide more compatibility while keeping new features inside, we also provide various tweaks to experiment with to improve your system's performance.
Bench it anytime with NimeZ Drivers, without ruining the validation.
Also, You have freedom to play most games with tough anti-cheats like Vanguard does.
Download the latest version (includes CCC2 aka Radeon UI below driver links):
Beta and Specific Drivers:
* : Designed for Steam Deck, RuYi, SuborZ/Fenghuang
** : Need 22.40 Radeon CCC2 UI, Download here
All the driver packages can be found on Sourceforge
All the changelogs are posted in the Sourceforge Blogs.
Looking for other version?
You can go to the Sourceforge Drivers directory that matches your GPU architecture below.
- Terascale 1 (DX10) uses different drivers compared to Terascale 2-3 (DX11).
- GCN 1-2-3 is the family of Legacy GCN.
- GCN 4-5 is the Polaris, Vega and Ryzen APU with Vega.
- RDNA 1 and Later versions are all under Polaris - Vega - Navi.
Before you install the NimeZ drivers, you first need to clean up your previous drivers installation using DDU.
1. Boot into safe mode, or use normal mode if you have problems with Safe Mode.
2. Open DDU and choose AMD in the drop down menu (open the options menu and make sure everything in the AMD section is ticked (including AMDKMPFD)).
After that, you can follow one of the guides below. The Video Guides will be updated regularly.
Here are the influencers who has reviewed our projects.